Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kayaking and climbing

David is planning his first kayak trip on Sunday…hooking up with the outdoor group here at the college….he’s also taking the kids to the climbing wall this evening so they can try out their new harness….
Maya has already been practicing by climbing the walls in the apartment…not kidding! I shall be singing while this is all going on as I’m joining the college choir…..also hoping to set up some private voice lessons with the music department.
So “it’s all good” as my friend Jenn likes to say! Something for everyone! David is even enjoying the teaching side of things and fairly impressed with the competency of his students. The kids and I got to meet them as they all came for dinner last night…a nice bunch……Sage got a few light saber duels out of them and some games of Rat a Tat Cat our favorite card game these days. (For you brits out there..yes I know ‘favourite’ should have a u in it but seeing as I’m using an American laptop it underlines it in red when I spell it that way!)

Sage displaying his new Colorado College hockey t-shirt

No comments: